COVID 19 -
We reopened Wednesday February 17th!
We are opening within the Red control level. So here's what you need to know....
The safety measures we ask from YOU;
- Masks are required. [if you cannot wear a mask please call and set up a time to safely visit us].
- Maximum 4 customers at a time and maintain a social distancing of 2m.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry [provided].
- Keep browsing time to within 30 minutes.
- You must be responsible for self screening. PLEASE, if you feel ill, or were recently in contact with someone who is ill, please stay home...order a book box!
The safety measures WE will be undertaking;
- Regularly sanitizing all frequently touched surfaces.
- Wearing masks and social distancing.
- Staff must complete online health screening prior to all shifts.
- Improved air filtration.
- "Quarantining" new inventory prior to adding to shelves.
- Posting signage at entrance informing you of ALL safety measures and screening requirements.
We will keep you updated on any changes to our policies and we greatly appreciate your patience and understanding.